The Library of Hattiesburg, Petal and Forrest County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Library of Hattiesburg, Petal and Forrest County requires that applicants submit employment applications on-line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications are being accepted for the position(s) listed below. If no jobs are listed below, there are no open positions available at this time. Click on the link to open the application in a PDF format. Download or save the application to your computer, complete the application in PDF format and email it as attachment to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must state EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been received. Selected applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
No positions available at this time.
keep these tips in mind:
- Make a copy of your application if you want one before you submit it; once received, it is the property of the Library.
- The Library will check references of finalists.
- Employment references must include verifiable contacts and phone numbers.
- If offered a job, you must allow The Library of Hattiesburg, Petal and Forrest County to run a full reference and background investigation, including verification of identification using USCIS E-verify, education, former employment and criminal history.
- If offered a job, you must complete a Department of Homeland Security I-9 Form at the time of hire and must be able to provide two forms of acceptable documentation (original social security card, original or certified birth certificate, valid driver’s license, and / or a current passport) in order to verify your legal right to be employed in the U.S.